The saint goes to another world and becomes an herbalist.
The Saint kind of pissed me off. For the entire show, she is just the most passive person imaginable. And then all these hot guys fawn over her, and she likes the lamest one. Plus she looked cute with glasses and then she got rid of them. Never forget, never forgive.
- Storytelling – C – Not much going on…
- Voice – C – Generic fantasy setting. I guess it is a girl instead of a boy?
- Characters – C – Girl is so bland. Some of the guys are fine. Nothing memorable.
- Attention Grab – C – Vaguely bored most of the time.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Akatasuki no Yona, Shirayukihime