A boy plays a crappy video game.
The start was a bit weak, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed this in the end. It took time to build it up but ended up being pretty funny. The biggest joke being, of course, that the main character keeps playing this awful game when he can quite with zero consequences at any time he wants. It’s even— dare I say— somewhat thoughtful and reflective in the later episodes.
Of course, the biggest draw is the childhood friend that wants to murder the main character. Although the professional torturer who wants to see him wet himself is also good.
- Storytelling – B – Made me laugh!
- Voice – B – The premise is a new take on these video game shows.
- Characters – B – Like most of them (even the drunk old guy). Except for the fairy who works at the video game store lol.
- Attention Grab – B – Consistently kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-