A girl is a fucking idiot.
What a great adaptation. It has the perfect animation style and timing to capture the jokes and was downright hilarious. Haven’t laughed so hard at an anime for a while. This is one of the rare cases where I’ve read both and I think the anime is actually much better than the manga.
It’s mean to Yoshino but damn does she deserve it. Honestly, captures how I feel about a lot of anime characters. What fucking morons.
But poor Sayaka. She is too good for this universe.
- Storytelling – A – Great jokes, cracked me up so much.
- Voice – A – Very standard setup but makes it totally unique.
- Characters – A – God, these people…
- Attention Grab – A – Perfect length.
- Production – A – Great animation and voice acting, effective at delivering the jokes.
- Overall – A-
Recommendations – Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Nichijou
5 thoughts on “Aho Girl Review — A-”
I’m at episode 9 and frankly I don’t even think Yoshino is dumb, at this point I think she’s purposefully fucking with people.
Pretty much yeah haha