Rin and friends continue fighting demons.
This wasn’t bad, precisely. It’s just, what did this add to the previous season?
In my opinion, nothing. It was simply more of the same, with a new arc that barely advanced the characters or the overarching plot and contributed nothing. Rin confronted being the son of Satan. Onii-san tried to protect his brother while being a tsundere. Shiemi moped about how useless she is. Tits jiggled her tits. In short, the same old, once again.
- Storytelling – D – Nothing new.
- Voice – C – Shounen with exorcists. I like the idea but it’s not exactly unique.
- Characters – D – They’re fine, but it barely did anything with them. I especially liked how at the end two people got married… and my only thought was, “who was this guy again”?
- Attention Grab – D – Couldn’t keep my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – D+