Kids go on a journey to save the world with their robot friends.
This show was so much fun to watch. Sometimes it didn’t make the most sense, but you know what? I didn’t even care.
The cast of the show is just bonkers. Even the childhood friend character, who by all rights should be boring, is amazingly entertaining. Because there’s this one guy that she hates and just wants to rip into tiny little pieces. Everyone else is like that too. Watching these characters is always entertaining.
This comes together with a fast pace that never leaves you bored, lots of action, high quality pumped up music, and just a generally optimistic feeling to always make you feel excited to watch an episode.
- Storytelling – B – Doesn’t always make sense.
- Voice – A – The robots are really cool, great music and visuals and character designs.
- Characters – A –Everyone is awesome.
- Attention Grab – A – Always kept my attention.
- Production – A – Loved the visuals and soundtrack.
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – I can’t think of anything quite like this.