A show with a disturbing interest in the anatomy of monster girls.
Originally I watched this since it seems to be a set in a liberal dystopia where people are treated well regardless of their species. It is interesting that the offhand, oblique remarks about the show’s setting were the most interesting part of the show. Sadly that’s not because the setting was great, it’s because the rest of the show was very bland. Basically just school girls hanging out and chatting with each other and forcibly groping one another’s vaginas. Yes, that happened.
So mostly, it’s boring. But also somewhat disturbing in this very offhand way. That happens rarely though— mostly it’s just boring. It is in a genre I’m not a huge fan of (the cute girls doing cute things genre), but I would also rank it near the bottom of that genre.
- Storytelling – F – Didn’t seem to have much of a purpose.
- Voice – C – Did have a somewhat interesting setting. And a unique anatomical focus.
- Characters – D – Not too interesting.
- Attention Grab – F – Hard to watch.
- Production – C – Looks okay.
- Overall – D-