A dragon becomes a maid for a programmer.
This was extraordinarily well made, as expected of KyoAni. I just didn’t find it particularly interesting. It happens sometimes.
It was mostly about people living together happily. Plus the occasional raging lesbian loli.
So I don’t know. Maybe part of my issue is the lack of a conflict? I just never really felt like watching it.
- Storytelling – C – Never found it compelling.
- Voice – A – Definitely has a unique aesthetic going on.
- Characters – B – Kobayashi was decent, the rest were just kind of, “why?”
- Attention Grab – C– Struggled a bit to keep my attention.
- Production – A – Looks great.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, Ika Musume
2 thoughts on “Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Review — C+”
i have a brand new anime or manga featuring a normal 44 year old teacher named Adam lee he lives in Tokyo Japan he meets a new student named Earlene who is a half human half vampire girl she came from Transylvania Romania she is the daughter of a male vampire and a human woman.