Everyone sleeps with everyone else and acts like total scum.
It was great. I love the manga for this, and the anime was, if anything, even better. I love how the characters are strong and consistent (while being total shitbags). I love how it portrays love and the characters’ desires for one another, as well as how they come to discover themselves a little bit. I think a lot of it is fairly realistic (although told in a quite dramatic function) and it’s certainly not a perspective we often get to see in anime or in other media for that matter. None of that fated love or true love or “you’ll find your special someone” crap. Just heartbreak and loneliness and the occasional comfort from a relationship that will inevitably end, as all relationships do.
Good lesbian ship. And great OP and vagina ED.
- Storytelling – A – Great character building.
- Voice – A – Nothing like it. Enjoyed the visual style.
- Characters – A – Amazing.
- Attention Grab – A – Always kept my interest.
- Production – A – Looks great. Excellent voice acting.
- Overall – A-