Lesbian incest. Everyone is horny for the girl who sexually assaults them.
This sure was something. It’s full of twists and turns and God are these people dumb. But in the end, it was certainly entertaining, so I enjoyed it to an extent.
To give you an idea of how ridiculous is, in the last few episodes, they introduce a foreign pair of sisters to make lesbian siscon international. One of the sisters confessed with Mei and became best friends with Yuzu in the span of a day. Oh, the drama…
Also, I don’t understand why everyone is in love with Mei. She’s such a little shit. The only people worse than Mei are every single male in this show.
It was nice to have a yuri anime where they don’t beat around the bush, I guess. You always know exactly what Citrus is about.
- Storytelling – C – Lol, what a story.
- Voice – B – It’s certainly unique.
- Characters – C – They’re certainly memorable, although I wouldn’t say they’re good.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Netsuzou TRap
1 thought on “Citrus Review — C”