Some people work at a bookstore.
It had a few good moments. The romance with Sensei was pretty cute. The manga police woman was mildly funny.
But most of it was pretty forgettable. Especially in the latter episodes, once the novelty of the characters wore off, things got dull. For example, zombie girl. At first she was kind of funny. But after twelve episodes where every time she showed up it was only to make a dumb zombie joke, I got pretty sick of her. Similar things happened with the majority of the cast.
All in all, it’s not that funny, the fanservice is terrible, and I got bored.
- Storytelling – C – LSome decent jokes at first.
- Voice – D – This uniquely hideous art style.
- Characters – D – A few were decent but I got sick of most of them.
- Attention Grab – D – Boring in later episodes.
- Production – D – Didn’t like the art at all.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Welcome to the NHK, Genshiken