Everybody is a crazy pedophile murderer.
I started out quite enthusiastic about this— it’s totally my kind of thing. This teenage girl is living with this younger girl who she’s in love with and who she also happened to kidnap and likely murdered her parents.
Sadly, I was disappointed. Despite the premise (and I assure you, it only gets crazier) it just isn’t very interesting. There’s no one I particularly care about. All of the characters are extraordinarily shallow (compare to Higurashi, which starts with a similar idea, but is on a totally different level). Even the crazy hijinks disappoint: it’s insane, but it still manages to feel boring and predictable (compare to Mirai Nikki which is infinitely better in this regard).
My interest just faded as the show continued until by the end I really couldn’t care less.
- Storytelling – D – Pretty dumb.
- Voice – B – Yeah I like the idea at least.
- Characters – F – Crazy but shallow and boring.
- Attention Grab – D – Started out excited but attention quickly faded.
- Production – C – Not too great.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – Mirai Nikki, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni