Even worse than the original. Ichika adds more girls to his harem while continuing to be completely oblivious to the swarm of women with deadly weapons fighting each other to have his babies.
This season mainly adds two new characters, big sister and little sister. Big sister is cool but little sister is unbelievably obnoxious. As in, even more obnoxious than China girl. That’s pretty obnoxious.
Most of the episodes are similar. Some contrived reason pops up for everyone to fight over Ichika. Each girl gets thirty seconds in the spotlight. “Neeeext!” There’s way too many characters. And the only one anyone cares about is Charlotte and maybe Laura. Can’t the rest get killed off in a car accident? Or have some villains actually do something useful for once. This season did have some villains, but all they did was put a bomb on a train. A train packed with students wearing the world’s strongest flying weapons. Great plan there.
- Storytelling – F - What story?
- Voice – F - The most generic harem of the season.
- Characters – D - Big-sis and Charlotte are okay, the rest make me hate characters.
- Attention Grab – F - Dozed off quite often.
- Production – B - Looks okay.
- Overall – F