An amnesiac wakes up on an isolated island and is surrounded by cute girls.
I watched this solely for the nostalgia factor of feeling like we haven’t had much in the way of dumb romance visual novels in the style of Key for a while. And in this sense, Island did not disappoint. It was pretty bad. I barely finished it.
The characters are all dull. There is some complicated time travel plot which, by the time anything came of it, I had lost too much interest in the show to even bother attempting to follow it.
Thank goodness these types of stories seem to be out of fashion. I will take trashy isekai any day of the week.
- Storytelling – D – Totally uninspiring.
- Voice – D – Nothing too memorable.
- Characters – D – Forgettable.
- Attention Grab – F – Nope.
- Production – C – Looked fine.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Orange