An ero mangaka tries to hide his job from his daughter.
I liked this! Not the greatest show ever made, but it was consistently amusing. No incest. (I was shocked given the premise.)
It’s by the author of Zetsubou-sensei and it had a similar style of humor and also a similar main character. It didn’t outlive its welcome unlike that show. Not the funniest thing I’ve ever seen but it did make me laugh at times. The over the top humor can be hit or miss.
- Storytelling – B – It was usually funny.
- Voice – B – Pretty chill compared to Zetsubou-sensei.
- Characters – B – None I particularly hated. My favorites were the editor and the teacher.
- Attention Grab – B – Consistently enjoyed it each week.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-