An isekai story based not on demeaning women and praising slavery, but on the love of robots. Nuts!
I love robots too, so obviously I’m going to like this.
Honestly the story’s not all that great. But the entire show is singlehandedly carried forwards by the main character’s love of robots. Even if he is very misguided in his love for bipedal robots (why???) he is a man after my own heart. I would marry him. Also he is very cute which doesn’t hurt.
- Storytelling – C – A suitable excuse for robot battles.
- Voice – A – Robots!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!
- Characters – B – No depth whatsoever to anybody but the kid loves robots.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest to the end. Good pacing. Could tell it would be boring if I ever read the novels lol.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Gundam Build Fighters
2 thoughts on “Knights and Magic Review — B-”
Here’s a summary of the next arc of Knights and Magic, if you’re interested.
Giants & Gattai.
oh my god