Girls go to magic school and believe in themselves.
What a great show. Everything was enjoyable to watch. The episodes had a huge amount of diversity so you never got bored. All the characters grew on me over time, particularly Akko. Normally I’m annoyed by characters who are idiots, but Akko was great. She has enough earnestness and enthusiasm to make up for her stupidity. Diana grew on me even more. Same with Ursual and Croix (that’s the best ship fyi).
I especially liked the episode where Akko led the revolution of the proletariat. But there wasn’t a single episode I didn’t enjoy.
It was a heartwarming series with a lot of heart. And tons of fun to watch.
- Storytelling – A – Excellent.
- Voice – A+ – So stylish and consistent with it.
- Characters – A – Amazing development.
- Attention Grab – A – Each episode flew right past.
- Production – A – Looks amazing, great voice acting.
- Overall – A
Recommendations – Kiki’s Delivery Service, Kill la Kill