Milky Holmes helps out some idol.
It’s much better than the atrocious third season. Not that that’s saying much.
But at least Milky Holmes is back to being incompetent again. Unfortunately, this season is about some semi-serious story about some idol girl losing her singing ability. Milky Holmes has to help her regain it by playing games.
Basically, it sucked. There were a few good moments when the wonderfully incompetent original Milky Holmes shone through, but for the most part, this season was a waste of time. Although it’s much better than the third season, it wasn’t anywhere near the level of seasons one or two. A shame.
- Storytelling – D – Awful serious story.
- Voice – D – Continues to destroy the unique voice from S1 and S2.
- Characters – B – Well, I still love Milky Holmes.
- Attention Grab – D – The idol crap put me to sleep.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – The first two seasons, Galaxy Angel, Sabagebu