A boring boy gets a harem of cute tsukomogami.
It turned out to be pretty forgettable. Not especially good and not especially bad. Mostly just boring.
- Storytelling – D – Not much of interest.
- Voice – C – Pretty much the only thing to keep my interest was the main girl being such a player.
- Characters – C – I liked the main girl, everyone else was worthless.
- Attention Grab – D – Barely could finish each episode.
- Production – C – Looks ok.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Kannagi
2 thoughts on “Tsugumomo Review — D”