I feel the same way as from the first season— it’s mostly just forgettable.
BUT, I really enjoyed episode two, where the main character’s friend’s mom tries to hook him up with her daughter. It was so wrong. Great episode. Sadly the rest of the show did not live up to anywhere near the standards of that episode.
- Storytelling – D – Shouldn’t have bothered with a story.
- Voice – D – Generic harem / battle show feel. Bad at both.
- Characters – D – Totally forgettable.
- Attention Grab – D – Dull.
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – Kannagi