The only good thing about this anime was the sexual molestation. And there wasn’t much of it.
I started out thinking this could be interesting. The girls are relegated to the status of animals which anime viewers actually see them with, and are exploited in pointless races where people angrily fight over which is the best. The winner gets to dress up in a dumb idol costume and give a shitty concert.
Sadly, the staff of the anime did not share my vision for the show. It ended up being utterly forgettable. The girls are cute, that’s pretty much it. There’s no serious conflict. Everyone just wants to be friends. Rivals make you stronger! But they’re all nice people! The pervert who feels up girls’ thighs, he just wants to make them the best horse girls they can be. The races were cool… but eventually they all blurred into one.
Look at all the pretty horses~~~~!!!!
Ugh. Why did I watch this.
- Storytelling – D – Not much of a story.
- Voice – C – Sunshine and rainbows.
- Characters – B – They’re cute. Too bad they never do anything interesting.
- Attention Grab – F – Totally lost interest by the end.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – Keijo