A boy builds a harem and fights people. Nobody dies. Except for the best girl who dies over and over again.
I read the manga and enjoy it (although it’s a bit slow), and I enjoyed the anime adaptation as well. But honestly, it just wasn’t very good. The pacing always felt a bit off, the acting was stiff, the animation wasn’t great. Oh well. I would recommend just reading the manga instead.
- Storytelling – C – Just feels generally awkward.
- Voice – C – Doesn’t have much sense of style.
- Characters – C – The girls are cute I guess.
- Attention Grab – D – My interest kept waning.
- Production – C – Fairly shabby.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Hunter x Hunter,