A harem lead spends multiple lifetimes to build his ideal robot waifu.
The main issue with this show is that it’s really really boring. Most of it is students in a club sitting around and doing nothing. The one girl goes into a coma but it’s not all that tragic because she’s a really boring character anyway.
In the latter episodes it gets mildly more interesting when they introduce some time travel stuff. It was kind of cool seeing the main characters become depressed and jaded. But by then it was already too late. I’d already been bored out of my mind by the first half of the series. And, when it comes down to it, the time travel stuff wasn’t all that interesting. Not to mention the “romance” was awful, I guess the lesson is that true love can only be found by building your lover from spare parts in the future? Or something. And no one cared about the girl in the coma in the first place so the climax wasn’t particularly engrossing.
Overall, it was a waste of time.
- Storytelling – F – So boring.
- Voice – D – Not a fan of the style, particularly for the art.
- Characters – D – Was kind of neat seeing them become adults. But mostly they were pretty boring…
- Attention Grab -F – Zzzzzz….
- Production – D – Not impressed with the animation.
- Overall – D-
Recommendations – Stein’s; Gate, Noein, Sora no Manimani