Horses feed on girls skirts at a lancing school. Watched this one with Classy.
Aside from the parts having to do with animals (the horse is a rapist, crazy squirrels, cats with balls, etc.) and the sexual innuendo (e.g. main dude and James-san help Mio change into her armor, it sounds and looks really dirty) Walkure Romanze was pretty crappy. It’s a bad harem with half-assed jousting thrown on top. The setting makes no sense (medieval European setting with jousting, except they seem to have electricity, and half the school is Japanese people). All of the girls in the harem are pretty shitty. There’s the neko loli, the clumsy girl, the tomboy, the ojou-sama, and the raging lesbian. Yes, there’s also an Imouto. The best girl is the horse. She’s also probably the only one who gets laid.
- Storytelling – F – So boring and pointless. Contrived corny drama.
- Voice – D – Interesting concept of jousting. Nonsensical implementation of this idea.
- Characters – F – The worst part by far. Mio was kind of cool until she cut her hair. Not really though. Seriously, best girl is a horse.
- Attention Grab – F – No way I’d have finished this without a little help from my friends.
- Production – C – Nice CG horses.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Go ride a horse.