A girl is reincarnated into another world and wishes she could be average. She should have taken a statistics class.
This was nothing I’ll remember in a few years, but it was fun! I loved the main character and how she’s always so cheerful and optimistic and such a dork. Seeing her always overpower people by accident and failing miserably at covering up her power didn’t get old. The side characters were good too, especially Pauline, who should really have been the final boss.
- Storytelling – C – It was funny at times but nothing remarkable.
- Voice – C –Very generic except the humor which was somehow part of the charm?
- Characters – B – Main character was great.
- Attention Grab – C – Kept my interest.
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – C+