A tutor tutors lots of cute girls who all fall in love with him.
I like this manga a great deal. I think it’s very similar to 5-toubun except less crazy. But similar setup with a boy tutoring a bunch of girls and he’s painfully or perhaps intentionally oblivious. I think 5-toubun is better. But the one thing this manga has going for it is that the art is amazing.
Obviously, that part was not captured in the anime.
It was fine. I’ve seen worse adaptations. *cough* Medaka Box *cough* Grand Blue *cough*
But just read the manga, it will take less time, looks nicer, and is just generally superior.
Furuhashi is best girl (but I know my ship is doomed).
- Storytelling – C – Lacking.
- Voice – C – The manga felt fresh even if the premise wasn’t anything new. The anime… nope.
- Characters – B – They’re all good kids.
- Attention Grab – C – Maybe it would have been better if I hadn’t read the manga.
- Production – D – The art is very bad. Furuhashi’s voice actress is perfect though.
- Overall – C-