No point summarizing with titles like this.
I enjoyed it. The main character is naive and dumb and ridiculously overpowered, and the rest of the cast is equally crazy. Particularly enjoyed the crazy stalker girl.
I think it will be fairly uncontroversial to say that the critical piece of a comedy is how much it makes you laugh. This one was consistently amusing, but rarely funny. An occasional giggle, but it never had me laughing out loud.
- Storytelling – C – Consistently average.
- Voice – B – Idea is cool.
- Characters – B – All the weirdos were the best part.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept me watching to the end.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-