A court herbalist chills with a bunch of hot bishies.
As you all know shoujo romances are not my thing, but this one was decent. Just generally solid throughout, and it had plenty of stuff besides the romance to keep me interested. Kidnappings, piracy, international diplomacy… I wouldn’t say it’s genuinely good, just pretty okay. If you like shoujo romances you’ll probably enjoy it much more than I did.
- Storytelling – B – Perhaps drags on a bit much.
- Voice – C – Feels fairly generic. Although perhaps it’s just because of the main relationship.
- Characters – C – I liked some of the side characters quite a bit. The main two were not that exciting though.
- Attention Grab – B – I finished it!
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Aktasuki no Yona