A princess is deposed and goes on a journey to build a harem.
I quite enjoyed this one! It’s a reverse harem, but it’s still a decent fantasy story. The characters are all unique and interesting, even the bishies. Which is highly unusual to say the least.
At times it felt a bit slow. And unfortunately it only got through the harem building part of the story. Which still managed to be interesting somehow! The main character grew quite a bit through the course of the series. Hope this gets a sequel.
- Storytelling – B – Could have been faster at times, but generally great.
- Voice – C – Nothing groundbreakingly unique, but solid throughout.
- Characters – B – Good characterizations, even if based on standard reverse harem tropes.
- Attention Grab – B – Never bored, even if it didn’t move fast.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall -B-
Recommendations – Seirei no Moribito, 12 Kingdoms
3 thoughts on “Akatsuki no Yona Review — B-”