People play survival games.
It’s certainly no Sabagebu, but Aoharu x Kikanjuu was a surprisingly decent show. Lots of crap about friendship and “tragic” pasts, but hey, that’s anime.
I think the best part of the show was actually the villains. They work in the hospital and they were pretty hilarious. The sidekick with glasses was good too, as was the main character who is a girl that her friends think is a boy and who feels some guilt over that. She also goes into crazy killer mode which is amusing.
The weakest part is the blonde guy, who is also the main source of drama in the show. This guy is just… boring. He has some dark dark issues that are hinted at for the first half of the show. Then they turn out to be pretty lame. They basically boil down to the fact that some of his friends grew up and stopped playing games with him.
- Storytelling – C – The part with feelings is pretty dumb, but good battles and decent sense of humor.
- Voice – C – Nothing all that special.
- Characters – B – Interesting characters, aside from Mattsun.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished it.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Sabagebu, Ouran High School Host Club