A wombat, a dead teacher and five students who couldn’t care less save the world with the power of love making.
This one was pretty entertaining. Quite funny when it jacked the stupidity up to eleven.
Still, it didn’t have me rolling on the floor laughing like Nichijou or Daily Lives of High School Boys or Detroit Metal City, etc. I doubt I’ll remember this in five years.
- Storytelling – D – Most of the jokes are decent, but none of it’s really hilarious.
- Voice – A – Can’t accuse this one of not being unique.
- Characters – C – Pretty generic. Except wombat. They totally stole the white guy from Chaika.
- Attention Grab – B – Never lost my interest, but I wasn’t itching for another episode.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+