An asshole makes girls fall in love with him by beating them up.
I loved this show. The harem reminds me of another one of my favorites, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, in which most of the girls just loved pissing the main character off and were extremely… unique. This show couples a very unique harem with them actually being enemies most of the time. Oh, and the main character is a complete shitbag. So are all of the girls. I’m… honestly not sure why this kind of show appeals to me. Maybe it reveals something about my inner character. But regardless, I found this immensely entertaining.
Also, excellent fanservice. They’re very creative about it.
- Storytelling – B – Great fanservice.
- Voice – B – Pretty ridiculous and unique. Like with a pet boxing bear.
- Characters – A – They’re all nuts.
- Attention Grab – A – Episodes seemed to fly by.
- Production – C – Looks okay.
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Shimoneta