Some loser gets hit on by a ton of girls who pretend they’re his mom.
This is a fantasy show. The best part of the show is the harem building. The dungeon crawling part is so half-assed it makes Sword Art Online look good. DanMachi is more masturbatory than SAO, however.
- Storytelling – D – Mommy character likes MC for no reason. Repeat ad nauseum.
- Voice – B – Unique use of strings.
- Characters – D – I thought the thief girl’s arc was decent. Otherwise, completely boring.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished it at least.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – Sword Art Online
5 thoughts on “Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka Review — D+”
Your overall grade according to the post is a C but in the title it’s D+…?
Oops. After the last episode my opinion of the show was lowered. 🙂
Yeah, I couldn’t finish it.
Can’t blame you. :/