A hero of justice builds a harem in which he (spoilers):
- Buries a girl alive;
- Stages a girl’s death;
- Helps a girl plant explosives around the school;
- Executes a girl’s mother;
- Helps a girl overcome her guilt from cannibalism by making her his slave.
Yes this is literally what happens. At first I thought this would be an ordinary generic harem but I was pleasantly surprised.
Still… the show is pretty stupid. And terrible. Definitely terrible.
- Storytelling – D – Certainly heads in unexpected directions…
- Voice – B – Well, there’s nothing like it, that’s for sure.
- Characters – F – Protagonist is kind of like the guy in Mahouka. Then we have a loli, maid, tsundere… the other two are ok.
- Attention Grab – C – Really boring until the ridiculous twists.
- Production -C – Looks fine.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Angel Beats, Higurashi
2 thoughts on “Grisaia no Kajitsu Review — D”
‘Still… the show is pretty stupid. And terrible. Definitely terrible.
Storytelling – D – Certainly heads in unexpected directions…’
So basically it’s like School Days? 😀
Actually, yeah, kind of. I prefer Grisaia though since the ridiculous twists are more sustained rather than just appearing at the end.