The third Jojo goes on a quest.
Jojo’s is great. But compared to the first season, I felt like this was too long. It could have benefited greatly from a faster pacing, similar to the first season. It seemed to drag at times.
But still, it was entertaining. Some great fights. Excellent comedy as well. Poor Polnareff and his war against bathrooms.
Hopefully we will get more Jojos.
- Storytelling – B – Great sense of humor, excellent variety in battles.
- Voice – B – Did the crazy style from the first season get toned down, or did I just get used to it?
- Characters – A – Lol, these guys…
- Attention Grab – B – Could have been faster paced.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Tengen Toppa Gurrren Lagann, Needless
2 thoughts on “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Review — B”
Just out of curiosity, if you had to review these two seasons separately, what would you go for? I have the impression that the bigger part of the “dragging down” is the first half’s fault. The Egypt Arc was overall awesome to me, and it REALLY picked up once we got to the Pet Shop fight and onwards.
Yeah, the Egypt arc was way better. I think the first half would probably be more like a C+ and the end part along the lines of a B+.