Cute girls talk about random shit.
I started watching Lucky Star nine years ago. And I finished it today.
I enjoyed Lucky Star so much that I didn’t want to end. So I saved the last three episodes for later. That time was this week.
The last three episodes were as good as I remember the first 21 being. It’s really dumb which is what makes it so adorable. Konata’s laziness and otaku obsession, Kagami’s epic tsundere level, Tsukasa’s idiocy, Cousin Yui’s… existence. I still remember the first episode where they spend half the time arguing about a chocolate coronet. It was a great ride.
Now that I’ve finished Lucky Star, it feels like the end of an era. Next thing you know, I’ll finally watch Bokurano.
- Storytelling – B – Definitely a unique approach.
- Voice – A – Nothing quite like it.
- Characters – A – Great characters.
- Attention Grab – B – It kept my interest, but I know some people get bored by it.
- Production – B – Superb voice acting, ok animation.
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou