A robot is all alone after the world has been destroyed.
Meh, it was okay. But based on all the gushing praise I’ve heard for this visual novel I was expecting a lot more. It’s supposed to be tragic but it’s just a robot so I can’t particularly bring myself to care about her super tragedy. As someone who makes robots, I find this sort of story where the robot magically develops feelings especially dumb.
On the bright side, it was short. But it was still twice as long as it should have been. Definitely felt like it was dragging.
- Storytelling – C – Competent, not particularly good.
- Voice – C – The idea for the post-apocalyptic world is decent.
- Characters – C – There are only two, one is a robot, the other might as well be.
- Attention Grab – D – Loo long, lost interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Eve no Jikan, Plastic Memories