Kids with magic powers get murdered.
It was good, but a show like this isn’t one you should end in the middle. I don’t think the rest will be adapted which kind of pisses me off, since we had no real resolution for most of the plot.
Oh well, it was fun to see Nana’s crazy murderer faces so there’s that. The first episode was great, but after that it ended up being fairly predictable. “Oh no, Nana’s going to be in trouble! She does some crazy move to save herself at the last moment!”
Don’t get me wrong though, I liked this!
- Storytelling – B – Cool murder thing.
- Voice – C – Kind of half assed setting honestly.
- Characters – B – I like Nana, but the rest are meh. Some of the backstories (especially Nana’s) are pretty dumb.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B