Two MMO players fall in love.
The start was amazing. A really adorable couple, and they have a great chemistry. Especially when they’re playing video games together. And the beginning of their relationship in real life was cute.
But then things went downhill for a while. Some of the things the boy did were honestly creepy. And, like most romance shows, there was a lot of dumb drama that could have easily been avoided if the characters were able to communicate like normal human beings. Still, it recovered nicely for the ending.
Great OP and ED. And I enjoyed the segments in the video game world especially.
Wish we had more romance shows like this that weren’t set in high school.
- Storytelling – B – Bit of a weak middle.
- Voice – C – Liked the MMO setup, but aside from the characters’ age, lots of it felt generic.
- Characters – B – Main two and the guy’s friend were good, even if they often pissed me off.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention throughout.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Kuragehime