A bunch of pretty boys run a cafe.
This is totally not in my area of interest (hence the somewhat low rating) but it was actually quite good. One of the bishounen shows I’ve seen.
The format of the show is that customers will come into the cafe, and the staff will help them with their problems. The quality varies by arc, but most of the stories were fairly interesting. It wasn’t exciting or especially thought provoking or anything, but you always come away feeling like you’ve seen one of the characters grow in some way.
- Storytelling – B – Some good short stories.
- Voice – B – Has a good atmosphere.
- Characters – C – Side ones are good, main ones stereotypical.
- Attention Grab – C – Did lose my interest occasionally.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+