People cross railroad tracks.
This was cute… it’s a series of shorts on people meeting as they wait for the train to pass. It’s not a masterpiece, or anything particularly memorable, to be honest, but for the time investment (very little) it’s not bad. Most of the short stories were interesting. If this were a full anime I would have loathed it, but as a short it worked quite well.
- Storytelling – B – Good use of the time available.
- Voice – B – Liked the format.
- Characters – B – Good amount of development given the time they appeared.
- Attention Grab – A – Easily kept my attention.
- Production – C – Looks okay.
- Overall – B-