A girl lives with her cat.
Just wanted to mention that this was amazingly good.
It’s only four short episodes, so it would take less time for you to watch it than to read my explanation of why it’s so good. So no excuses. Just go watch it. Right now.
- Storytelling – A – Tells more in four short episodes than most anime can in dozens of long episodes.
- Voice – A – Unique perspective.
- Characters – A – Amazing portrayal. Even though they say so little.
- Attention Grab – A – So short it’s impossible to get bored.
- Production – A – Great presentation.
- Overall – A-
Recommendations – Every Makoto Shinkai movie.
5 thoughts on “She and Her Cat Review — A-”
This show destroyed me in many ways. I am a pet person so waaaaahh.. :'(
* cue some irrational dude crying over his pets.
Well, that was a very lovely short. Probably the best short in Winter 2016.
Best short all year, easily.
This show really hits me close to where I live because I too, like the woman, spent a significant amount of time with fruitless job searching and fighting with depression associated with trying to enter the workforce.
I’m sorry to hear that. 🙁 Hopefully you have a cat to take care of you! Good luck finding a job!