Hououin Kyouma is back.
Everything the first one did right, this one did too.
Plus the amazing loli scientist. Yeah, she is a better ship than Christina. Not sorry.
It was a great show and fun to watch; especially how it built up to a great finale in the final episodes. My only complaint is that, thematically, it didn’t really add much to the original. Don’t get me wrong, it was great, but it felt like more of the same rather than that it added much new. The original was good enough that more of the same certainly isn’t a bad thing, however.
- Storytelling – B – Great, although could have added more.
- Voice – A – Still a fabulous setting.
- Characters – A – Got even better with Maho.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept my attention easily.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, Re:Zero