An anime about engineering clockwork.
In the world of Clockwork Planet, engineering is the equivalent of playing DDR. Even the world’s greatest geniuses are complete morons. The entire universe makes no sense. Thousand year old robots love their little sisters and are horny for human children.
I kind of liked it. It was at least very passionate about whatever it was it was trying to do. I probably would have thought this was cool when I was like ten. Now it mostly just seems childish. But hey, I do respect their passion.
- Storytelling – D – Blowing shit up and saving the world for very vague reasons.
- Voice – C – Very enthusiastic, interesting if illogical world with clockwork.
- Characters – D – Not much there.
- Attention Grab – B – I finished it without much trouble.
- Production – C – Looks ok.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – Dimension W