I’ll be the first to admit that I have no idea how next season’s new shows will turn out. So I don’t do any research whatsoever. I just look at this chart, read the summary, and look at the preview image. Your guess is as good as mine. Enjoy: (click to enlarge)
- VALVRAVE RETURNS! YES! YES! YES!
- Outbreak Company sounds so retarded it could possibly be a work of genius.
- Infinite Stratos I never understood the love for. It was mediocre in every way.
- KILL la KILL sounds so dumb and has such an awful name that it’s got to be good.
- Same with Galilei Donna. Three of Galileo’s descendants are on international wanted lists? Huh?
- Kyoukai no Konata involves Kyoani animating a fantasy story that is not Munto? Count me in!
- Coppelion is an anime about nuclear radiation. Sweet. Too bad it’s still about high school girls…
- Yozakura Quartet had a great OVA, although the original TV show was crap.
- Kyousogiga‘s OVA was complete crap. Can’t believe this is getting so much hype.
- Pupa sounds great.
- Seitokai Yakuindomo should just come out with a second season already. How many OVAs have they made at this point?
- I’m looking forward to all but one of the movies coming out. That must be a first.
Valvrave’s second season alone means this season is going to be amazing, but some of the other shows are looking up too. This looks like it could be an excellent season for fantasy, which we could always use more of.