Catarina is reincarnated in the world of an otome game. She is the villain and tries to avoid doom.
I loved this. It’s such a joyful and optimistic show. Catarina overcomes every obstacle with love and kindness but she’s such an idiot she doesn’t even realize it. She gains the respect and admiration of her friends and makes the world a better place. It’s pretty simplistic but that’s nice once in a while!
The manga is great too! But for once the anime captured the feeling quite well!
- Storytelling – B – Funny and enjoyable.
- Voice – A – It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
- Characters – B – Catarina is great, the rest just make her look good.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine. I like Catarina’s voice acting.
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – Ascendance of a Bookworm, hopefully more bishoujo isekai to come (it’s a popular subject now lol)