Girls with exposed belly buttons are taught magic by an asshole.
The male lead is such a dick. He entirely makes the show.
The main girl is great too, since she’s also kind of a jerk. They’re a perfect match for each other. The other two main characters are not that interesting but they manage to move things along.
It’s very chuuni with a lead character who is the worst mage in history but also the most powerful. Kind of like what you’d see in a narou story like shield hero. But this one at least doesn’t make you a complete failure as a human being for enjoying it.
The overall plot is forgettable, but I enjoyed seeing girls with cute belly buttons bullied by the laziest teacher ever.
- Storytelling – C – Knows what it’s good at and focuses on that.
- Voice – B – So corny but not ashamed of it.
- Characters – B – Really liked the main pair.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention throughout.
- Production –B – Looks ok.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Nejimaki Seirei Senki
1 thought on “Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Review — B-”